Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erectile dysfunction

Options
  • 26-01-2012 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Im looking for advice regarding erectile dysfunction. Ive been dating my boyfriend for several months now and am crazy about him.
    He suffers with erectile dysfunction. We've been trying to have sex for 3 months now but its never happened. He has no trouble getting an erection on his own but can never get and keep one while we're together. He says he tends to over think things and worries/over thinks everything when we're trying, the minute he does this he loses his erection. We've talked about it, he even went for counselling/hypnosis but it hasn't worked.
    I've done everything I can but nothing seems to work. He keeps telling me its not my fault. But its very frustrating and I'm losing my confidence too. I never tell him the effect its having on me as I don't want him to feel and more pressurized. Its taking the passion out of the relationship and I don't know what to. I would be so grateful for any advice!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement