Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rockband/guitar hero peripherals

Options
  • 26-01-2012 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone knew of any place that still sells these. I want them for a party on Saturday so can't go on line. Don't care if they are second hand just as long as they work. Im based in limerick so can't be travelling. Oh btw, I've tried adverts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

You could give the GAME store on Cruises Street in town a call on 061400166 and see do they have any in stock. There's also the two Smyths stores to check, neither of which appear to have their phone number on the site unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I've tried several places for this. nowhere seems to sell them. I'd say adverts is the best place.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

You may have more luck with the people over at the Guitar and Rockband Guitar Hero and Rockbandforum ;)
    I'm sure they'd know the best places, if any

Advertisement