Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GAME.co.uk - How can I link my reward card to my account?

Options
  • 26-01-2012 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I've been shopping off the GAME website for a while now but I'm kind of frustrated that I can't use my reward card points to good use. Its been noted on the GAME website that people living in the Republic will be able to link their reward cards soon but its been like that now for the last few years and no change. The main issue is that when I try to link the reward card, it asks for the postcode which we know in the majority of Ireland, doesn't exist (afaik, only in Dublin) so is there any way around this? I've tried the usual tricks of putting 0000 or 000000 but I get an error saying "This reward card cannot be linked to your account, please contact customer support for further assistance".

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,330 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I had to have it done manually by their support due to differing addresses, but it can be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

It will accept your card when you go to purchase stuff but it wouldnt register with my account permanently. Bought FM2012 and put my card in at the checkout. Order completed and later went to register it with my account and it didnt let me.

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

If all else fails send me a PM and I'll give you my UK Postcode of the flat I'll be moving out of shortly. Hopefully you should be able to put your proper address down as an "other" address for shipping and whatnot.

Advertisement