Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!

Options
  • 26-01-2012 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi there, I'm posting this on behalf of my parents:
    They're looking to move out to Australia in the near future, not to fussy about where they end up. My Dad's a general carpenter/labourer, been in the construction sector for the last 25 years and been running his own contracting business for the last 10+ years. Mam's a home help nurse for the HSE, been doing it for just over 10 years and has all her certificates (CPR and all that jazz). The thing is neither of them qaulify for the skilled worker visa (Because of their age, not enough points since in they're in their late 40s) and they would be looking for someone to sponsor them? They've been searching all the job sites and emailing companies but no luck so I was just wondering if anyone has any advice? It would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Thats a tough one. It has me stuck have they tried discussing this with an Migration agent

Advertisement