Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error in Cool Vids & Pics & Links?

Options
  • 27-01-2012 1:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,787 ✭✭✭

The De-Motivationals thread in the Cool Vids & Pics & Links forum is acting a bit weird. The go to first unread post option opens up the You Laugh You Lose 2 thread and and when I select the last page of the De-Motivationals thread it reloads the second last page adding a # to the end of the URL.

I'm using Windows XP, Firefox and the Star Wars skin.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It's an old vbulletin bug and happens when posts are removed/moved, but the thread not reindexed yet if I remember correctly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

A known, old bug and not something we can get around I'm afraid - you're not missing any post, the page numbers are just a bit off because the thread need to be reindexed/recounted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement