Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Business/Group Deals/Facebook

Options
  • 27-01-2012 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

Can a small business run a group deal (type of payment processing whereby a transaction doesn't go through until a specified number of sales is made) through their facebook without the use of group deals sites? Can they do it themselves? Many facebook shops are free up to a certain number of products with no transaction charges and some apps on shopify have group deals payment processing functionality. But can a group deal from a small business run through facebook without a transaction fee?

Thanks

(Couldn't post in marketing for some reason)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Selling from Facebook directly?

You've probably googled it already, but came across this run by these guys.

Not free but fee seems reasonable, but no idea if it's close to what you're looking for.

Or maybe these guys - they're targeted towards getting people into a bricks & mortar store based on a group deal, but from the way it works you could easily just mail out a voucher code to be used in your facebook store.
    No pricing listed that I can see.

I imagine you're going to have to pay something though

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭YouBuyLocal

MOH wrote: »

Not free but fee seems reasonable, but no idea if it's close to what you're looking for.

Or maybe these guys - they're targeted towards getting people into a bricks & mortar store based on a group deal, but from the way it works you could easily just mail out a voucher code to be used in your facebook store.

I couldn't find a price list in my super marketer guys, just a contact form, makes them seem like they've something to hide. Thanks for that though, I'll drop them an e-mail

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭YouBuyLocal

MOH wrote: »

I have looked at wildfireapp a few times, I'll probably go with them in the end

Thanks

Advertisement