Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone got a free or mega cheap tv lying around?

• 27-01-2012 2:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I need some sort of crt for a week or two, has anyone got one their about to throw out or lying in a garage? ill take it off your hands and dispose of it properly when I'm done!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

slinky2000 wrote: »
    Hey guys, I need some sort of crt for a week or two, has anyone got one their about to throw out or lying in a garage? ill take it off your hands and dispose of it properly when I'm done!
    did you check Adverts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I'll find out for you tomorrow, may have one...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

slinky2000 wrote: »

I have one of the old style 'huge' tvs that you can have for nothing. pm me if you are interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭BobMc

I've a 28inch widescreen, free to take away city centre pick up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I have a big Tv too free to take away 32 inch its old , still working can drive to the city centre let me know via pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

What size are you looking for?

Advertisement