Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signing In

Options
  • 27-01-2012 2:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭

Every time I sign in I get redirected to a page that tells me I have incorrectly filled in my Username or Password.

I have my Username and my Password saved on my computer so when I sign in I just have to press S and my Username and Password are filled in automatically.

Always I just do the same as I have outlined above after being redirected and I sign in normally with no problem.

I'm just wondering why am I always told to re-enter my Username and Password?

It's not any trouble but I'm wondering is there a problem with my Account or generally with the site.

Thanks in advance.:)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Can you try it with a different browser like Chrome or Safari?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Shield wrote: »
    Can you try it with a different browser like Chrome or Safari?

I use Chrome but I'll try it Internet Explorer and get back to you.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Happened to me after I changed my password. The browser had two separate passwords saved for the site depending on how I logged in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Thanks Sean, that fixed it.

The problem has been resolved dear mods.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Thanks for letting us know.

Marking as Resolved.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement