Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lil-lets Jar/Tub Relaxing Rub

• 27-01-2012 9:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭

Sorry not sure where I should post this? I know Medical wouldn't really be allowed, but is there any Health / Pharmacy Section on here or something to that effect? :confused:

I'm looking for a purple Jar/Tub of Lil-lets Relaxing Rub. Picture Here. I think the Irish version of it was slightly different in that the whole Tub was purple, a lighter purple maybe lilac-y? This version seems to have a pattern or something on the Tub. I don't think it was called Relaxing Rub here, I think it was just Lil-Lets Rub or Lil-lets Soothing Rub. It didn't have a silver lid here either. It was all purple with a purple lid. Full-round-circle tub, plastic-y like a tub of vitamins.

It's a Cream / Lotion to rub on your belly to soothe/ease cramping. I found it very good, alas found not find. :( I really wish I could get some. :( It can't be got anymore apparently. It used to be available in Boots', some Chemists, Tesco, and possibly Dunnes Stores if I recall. Searches to try get it online doesn't get me anywhere it seems to be totally gone off the market for whatever reason.

I'm just wondering if anyone around the country uses it, - where do ye get it, or maybe there is someplace somewhere that their stocks of it haven't been de-plenished yet and I might be lucky enough to get my hand on a couple of jars of it. :( It's slightly taller than a jar of Vicks Vapo-Rub I think, and a little broader-wider. When you add force or press down on the top of the tub it transfers / spreads the cream onto your tummy.

Or if anyone uses something similar that ye can recommend oohhh how should I phrase this now lol well I'm not seeking Medical Advice lol just information on a product or something similar, that ye use and find works. :) Not Heat Pads btw, they are rubbish i.m.o.

Comments

Advertisement