Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yU - the EARN [ALBUM STREAM]

• 27-01-2012 10:11am
    Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭

yU from Diamond District and on Mello Music Group released an album called the EARN at the end of last year.

I have only had a chance to listen to it properly recently and I am in awe of its excellence. One of the best albums from last year.

http://mellomusicgroup.bandcamp.com/album/the-earn

I think that this album would be accessible to alot of the posters here on the hip hop forum.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭HATCHET IRL

brilliant album, really well put together. one to chill to, before taxes out in 2010 is also brill

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'm a big fan of Before Taxes as well. But I think the EARN has huge improvements on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Camac Hibs

Lovin this, Before Taxes was pretty healthy too. I dont think I have heard anything yet not to like from Mellomusicgroup, the DTMD album gets better with every listen too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

There is some really good hip-hop coming out of the DMV atm.

This is nice, never heard of them before.
    On further listen this is an excellent album. Boom bap hip-hop in all respects.

Advertisement