Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Ireland customer Threatened by Airtricity

Options
  • 27-01-2012 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

I have been an ESB customer for the last 5 years whilst renting in different houses. When I moved last October I transfered my ESB account as usual. Since then I have been recieving bills from Airtricity, addressed to the "new occupier" stating that I owe them money. I have rang Airtricity on numerous occasions to no avail so I gave up. Finally I recieved a letter this week saying that Airtricity have contacted the provider to disconnect me.

My query is, will I get disconnected even though I am and have always been an Electric Ireland customer?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Ondarack,

Can you forward me by private message the details of your Electric Ireland account? The following would be required for security/verification purposes:

Account number
    Your full name
    Address on the account
    Telephone number and date of birth on the account
    Confirmation that you are the named account-holder

All the best :)
    Una

Advertisement