Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mascot Costumes

• 27-01-2012 11:55am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 230 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Strange request here, but we are doing a musical in a few weeks time, we need to find a couple of Mascot costumes that we can use in the show, We are looking for the over sized ones that many teams would use at their mascot. Mainly teddy bear, dragons that type of costume.

We are a local amateur musical society. We would be looking for the lend of them and will take very good care of them. We'd require them for approx a week or at least for the 3 nights of the show.

An help would be much appreciated.

If you can think of any you saw around town or any company that might have on please let me know and I'll follow up on it, or pm me if you'd prefer.

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

There's magic shop on Cecil Street, near the Royal, they might be able to help. Here's there site:

http://www.magicshoplimerick.com/costumes.html

There's also a costume shop in Smithown Industrial Estate in Shannon that might have what you need.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Limerick FC, they have their Leo the Lion mascot costume. My opinion? Don't wear it! Its torture :'(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 230 ✭✭styer

I take it you have plenty of experience wearing it Sniper!!!!

Way too much... :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

magic shop would have good ones to rent.

• Advertisement

the magic shop is one option, as you can probably guess we are trying to keep costs down so we can keep ticket prices down, so what every we can borrow first we'll take, renting is the next option!

I'd still say try LFC, just don't keep him in the suit for too long, without a glass of water :P

It's only one scene, but it will be under lights!!! Will do! I think some of the secondary schools are around the place might have one or two. Thanks again! Do you have a contact for LFC that you cam pm onto me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Plenty of people coming out of a house in Cois Ghruda this afternoon wearing all sorts of costumes :D

PM'ed you with details :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement