Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nu-centz ft Lupe Fiasco - Had Enough (radio rip)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Any one know how this is doing outside of Ireland?

It is a good move, obviously, but I don't think it is eithers better work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Heard it. Really liked it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

This is nice, one of them tunes to just chill out to, i never listen to irish rap because it just doesn't appeal to me but this is top notch stuff right here.

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    This is nice, one of them tunes to just chill out to, i never listen to irish rap because it just doesn't appeal to me but this is top notch stuff right here.

I would definitely recommend looking into more IHH then because as I said personally I do not think this is nu-centz best work by far.

It is good, but not his or Lupes best.

I would definitely recommend looking into more IHH then because as I said personally I do not think this is nu-centz best work by far.

It is good, but not his or Lupes best.

It's mainly the poor choice of instrumentals that puts me off IHH, if there is more tunes like this I'll give IHH more of a chance than i usually do.

• Advertisement

Well the production had improved big time even in the last 4-5 years.

Well the production had improved big time even in the last 4-5 years.

Do you know if any irish rappers with mellow beats to make up for the not so great rapping? If so link me man, always lookin for a few mellow tunes to flake out to, there's only so much tribe called quest I can listen to :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Camac Hibs

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    Do you know if any irish rappers with mellow beats to make up for the not so great rapping? If so link me man, always lookin for a few mellow tunes to flake out to, there's only so much tribe called quest I can listen to :D

Check out Lethal Dialects new album, link to streaming on the other thread. Polished, mellow production throughout.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭anishboi

Good tune boy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

ye very good tune i must say, im liking it.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Nu-Centz

cheers lads, appreciated!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Nu-Centz wrote: »
    cheers lads, appreciated!

While we have you here, you wouldnt mind going throught the recording process with Lupe, and who done the beat.

It would be interesting for all to hear about that type of stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭ItsNugget

Dont think the nuie lad posts here much, the beat was produced by a lad called Jamie Mc Peake whos from Tallaght.

The vocals weren't recorded together. Lupe sent his vocals over for the track and Terawrizt of Class A'z mixed everything.

Nucentz did record a track with Wordsworth a few years ago though which they did together in the studio as far as im aware.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Is the track with Wordsworth available anywhere, I used to love Punch n Words.

http://www.myspace.com/music/player?sid=26184903&ac=now

Feels so good by Nu-Centz ft. Wordsworth

Whopper track. Produced by Flipster and Wordsworth actually in the studio really makes the difference. Not to take away from had enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Nu did his best work on that EP cos Flips production is beast. Wish he'd work with people on that level all the time. The beat on this tracks not bad (good pop production is hard to come by) but it's not nearly as good as the verses.

Props to Lupe for not phoning it in. Great bars.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Flip really does producer the best IHH beats to never be released, lazy bastard.

Advertisement