Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy peripherals

Options
  • 27-01-2012 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭

I want to get some guitar hero/rockband peripherals for a party tomorrow. Does anyone know where I can get them? I am in limerick, I've checked adverts nothing suits. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Are smyths in limerick? Worth a shot, also HMV could have some out back if you don't see them on display, just ask them to have a look for you.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I'm willing to hijack this thread in the name of this forum having more than 4 posts a month :D

Really want a new set of drums. Does anyone know a good place to buy the RB3 set online?

On top of that, what's the story with electronic drum kits? What are the requirements for it to work with the converter yoke?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Still on the expensive side, saw them recently enough for £99 GBP on Amazon

The product info is quite detailed on amazon for the midi adapter.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rockband-Midi-Pro-adapter-Xbox-360/dp/B00409SOD2/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1327839641&sr=8-10

Advertisement