Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Northern ireland done deal ?

Options
  • 27-01-2012 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

hi might be in the wrong section but im wondering if people know if there is a similar site to done deal in the north for classified ads and not for cars.

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭IrishLad2012

ctbfashion wrote: »
    hi might be in the wrong section but im wondering if people know if there is a similar site to done deal in the north for classified ads and not for cars.

cheers

DoneDeal have moved to the North

www.donedeal.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭ctbfashion

cheers for the reply i have an ad in DoneDeal and i checked your link there and its in that version so i was hoping to find a different site that people in the north tend to use.

thanks for the reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

There's a lot of for sale sites in the UK that would serve Northern Ireland- I'd say they have way more choice up there than we do in the Republic. That's not to say we don't have choice here, moreso that there is a lot more competition in the UK.

Loot.co.uk would be one of the main players over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭logie110

RATM wrote: »
    There's a lot of for sale sites in the UK that would serve Northern Ireland- I'd say they have way more choice up there than we do in the Republic. That's not to say we don't have choice here, moreso that there is a lot more competition in the UK.

try gumtree regions

Thanks for the info lads im going to check these sites out tonight. Any others let me know cheers.

Quote=logie110;76773904]
    RATM wrote: »

try gumtree regions[/Quote]

• Advertisement

i have checked out both of these neither really cater for what im after. cheers for the ideas if anyone has any other ideas where to pit wholesale clothing on they could let me know cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 sue800

hi what kind of wholesale clothing do u have?

sue800 wrote: »
    hi what kind of wholesale clothing do u have?

hi Sue,

i sell mens fashion brands at liquidation prices.

thanks

Advertisement