Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook Integration to wordpress

Options
  • 27-01-2012 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭

Howdy!

Im working on a wp site that so far has been going very smoothly. I'm really getting into this one more so than other projects i've been involved with.

Im currently outside of dublin in the middle of nowhere with a 3g dongle and finding information on this is getting to be a serious chore, so im just putting it out there if anyone's had experience with this before.

Im not looking for a widget. I'm trying to get the wordpress posts to be driven by facebook status updates. So when a facebook status reads "this is my status", the website will read "this is my status".

Im all for taking appart a widget and doing it, but before i go ahead with that I just wanna see if there are any more straight forward methods to doing this.

Cheers

Advertisement