Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for tiling/wooden/laminate floor

Options
  • 27-01-2012 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭

Nearly finished buying a house, and I'm going to need floors for most of the place. Tiles, laminate floors and one room of solid wooden floor.

Where's the best place in Derry to buy? I need to floor most of a 1900 square foot house so anywhere that will give a discount for a big order would be good.

Has Tile Market closed? Can't track down a website and the phone numbers I've found for them are dead.

Moderators, hope it's OK to post a similar thread in the Donegal forum? Let me know! Or if any posters in this section can comment on Donegal retailers then let me know. I work in the North but live in Donegal so the extra 20% on sterling might be a help, depends on how much price difference there is.

Edit, cleared with Muffler to post in both sections.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Professor Knowall

I have always used Murray Tiles on Patrick Street. They have a store in Carrigans too.
    I've used their recommended tilers as well. Always a great job done and good choice of styles.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

I was cleaning up and the Irish news from a few days ago was on my table. They have an ad on the back of it for 'Tiles of Distinction' in Swatragh. They have a website but I wont put it up here, PM me if you want it sure

Advertisement