Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baggage Drop in Dublin City

Options
  • 27-01-2012 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm just wondering if there is anywhere in the city with lockers or a baggage claim were I could leave a bag, I won't be near the train station so thats out of the question.

Any help appreciated,
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm just wondering if there is anywhere in the city with lockers or a baggage claim were I could leave a bag, I won't be near the train station so thats out of the question.

Any help appreciated,
    Thanks

Theres a place on O'Connell St, think its called World Internet Cafe, near Abbey Street that offers a baggage minding service.

Edit: Global Internet Cafe, cheers Subway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Busaras has some downstairs where the toilets are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

mmcn90 wrote: »
    Theres a place on O'Connell St, think its called World Internet Cafe, near Abbey Street that offers a baggage minding service.

I'm thinking this is the place you're thinking of
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Global-Internet-Cafe/101339696581367?sk=app_7146470109

trying to think of any other places, im sure there is a few

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

subway wrote: »
    mmcn90 wrote: »

I'm thinking this is the place you're thinking of
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Global-Internet-Cafe/101339696581367?sk=app_7146470109

trying to think of any other places, im sure there is a few

Thats the one, cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

It's beside the Bank of Ireland, just a few doors down from O'Connell Bridge. I have used it often and the staff are very nice and friendly. The only downside is that it is downstairs in the basement of the building. It is not at street level. The stairs can be a pain if your luggage is heavy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Thanks for the help!

Advertisement