Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short Course

Options
  • 27-01-2012 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I am hoping someone could help me out here. I want to take an introductory short course in graphic design near where I live in London. I developed an interest in this from being enthralled by music poster design and having a few ideas of my own that I would like to apply in some way. The two courses I am looking at are Music Artwork, Branding and Packaging course, or a Graphic Design Beginners Course. Self explanatory really but I have no experience academic or otherwise in these fields but am interested in doing one of them. I'm quite happy to pursue whichever one would help me in learning and gaining a wider perspective really. I don't necessarily want to limit myself to music related GD. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Fluke

Comments

Advertisement