Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths grinds in Donegal

Options
  • 27-01-2012 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Anyone know of a good maths tutor for one to one grinds in the Ballybofey/Letterkenny area. It's for an adult looking to learn the basics. I would like to know the hourly rate also.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Is it for a mature student or 2nd level?

Theres a Grinds list in the LC forum: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=117777

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭sboyle01

Mature student struggling with everyday maths.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

sboyle01 wrote: »
    Mature student struggling with everyday maths.

In our area the Adult Education service in the VEC run Maths programmes and some one-to-one tuition from beginner to Leaving Cert. Have you spoken to the Adult guidance service or the VEC in your area. This type of tuition is generally free of charge.

Donegal Adult Guidance Service: 074 9178088 (Rose Duffy is the Information Officer there)
    Donegal VEC head office: 074 9161600

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭sboyle01

Yes I have already contacted them but was interested in maybe one to one with
    a private tutor. I dont mind paying for a good tutor.

Advertisement