Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice needed: post pregancy, losing fat gaining muscle: question

Options
  • 27-01-2012 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

i hope someone can help. I have starting training and returned to a low GL diet to loose my pregnancy weight (and also my off the bandwagon while pregnant weight).

I have lost a stone in fat and gained a stone in muscle but my overall weight is still approx 2 stone over what i used to be and what is healthy. What happens next? when does my overall weight start to return to normal? Do i have to train less so i dont put on as much muscle?

I am doing 30 mins heavy cardio 2-3 times a week and 1 hr regular cardio the other days. When I do the 30 mins heavy in gym I follow with some weights.

I would appreciate if someone could help, especially if you have been in this position before. Thanks.

Advertisement