Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

40 toilet roll/16 kitchen roll pack--20 euro. [Dublin]

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

24 cans of Coke for 12 Eur is hardly a bargain, i can get 24 cans of coke in Buy Lo for 8 Eur.

Where is Buy Lo?

Ashbourne and Mullingar

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

We couldn't avail of the offers - the OP posted 13 times in the thread before we got the contact details :rolleyes:

At least I bother to post bargain alerts here on this forum....which is alot more than can be said of you,when looking at you're post history here (moan and complain,thats all).

Maybe you should actually read my posts again,as to why.

I also asked for the mods to advize me/let me know...which they did,in due course.

So maybe try and actualy read those posts of mine explaining this,before you complain any more.

Also try to remember,that there are alot of old and young people in this country that cant get out to the supermarkets or shops for various reasons,(anything from illness and disablement to having to cope with young babies/kids) so the price/service that the toilet roll man is providing isnt a bad service and price either.
    The items are DELIEVERED to you're house for you.It makes life alot easier for alot of his customers.

So maybe when you take all the above on board,you can SHUT UP moaning and complaining on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

We couldn't avail of the offers - the OP posted 13 times in the thread before we got the contact details :rolleyes:

And the OP explained why he didn't post until he got the go-ahead from a mod.

Patience !

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

James. wrote: »
    so where are the contact details ?

i still dont see any phone number ?

Have a closer look at post 36

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

paddy147 wrote: »
    At least I bother to post bargain alerts here on this forum....which is alot more than can be said of you,when looking at you're post history here (moan and complain,thats all).

Maybe you should actually read my posts again,as to why.

I also asked for the mods to advize me/let me know...which they did,in due course.

So maybe try and actualy read those posts of mine explaining this,before you complain any more.

Also try to remember,that there are alot of old and young people in this country that cant get out to the supermarkets or shops for various reasons,(anything from illness and disablement to having to cope with young babies/kids) so the price/service that the toilet roll man is providing isnt a bad service and price either.
    The items are DELIEVERED to you're house for you.It makes life alot easier for alot of his customers.

So maybe when you take all the above on board,you can SHUT UP moaning and complaining on.

Well done Paddy, you're a great man. And of course I shouldn't have pointed out that it isn't a BA if no one can get it.

What old and young people have to do with it is beyond me - I just wanted the frigging phone number.

Now I'm not going to get into an argument over jacks paper on the internet so thanls for the info and goodbye.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Phew glad that's sorted out now after the sh1t hit the fan ! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

It's a wonder nobody's been on complaining about rip-off Ireland......:D

Well done Paddy, you're a great man. And of course I shouldn't have pointed out that it isn't a BA if no one can get it.

What old and young people have to do with it is beyond me - I just wanted the frigging phone number.

Now I'm not going to get into an argument over jacks paper on the internet so thanls for the info and goodbye.

For the 2nd time......If you bothered to read the posts propperly and in their entirety and let them actually go into you're brain,but you didnt.

You have no grounds for an arguement here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29 brenmartin1986

this bargain alert is hilarious to read through. Who knew talking about toilet roll could be so entertaining. hehe

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Good idea of the "Toilet Roll Man" to do this, kind of like a limited supermarket, that delivers.. :D

If he was REALLY clever, he'd sell AllBran, Rhubarb, Prune Juice etc.. To make sure his main products are used that little bit faster.

It is a good idea though, fair dues to him, hope he does well. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

Where is Buy Lo?

BuyLo Tralee - John Joe Sheehy Road, Tralee, Co. Kerry - Tel: 066 7103515
    BuyLo Ashbourne - Ashbourne Retail Park, Co. Meath - Tel: 01 9690788
    BuyLo Mullingar - Dublin Road, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath - Tel: 044 9348806
    BuyLo Killarney - Ballycasheen, Cork Road, Killarney, Co. Kerry - Tel: 064 6637669
    BuyLo Waterford - Units 3 & 4, Boland Retail Park, Cork Road, Waterford - Tel: 051 392967
    BuyLo Royal Liver - Royal Liver Retail Park, Kylemore Road, Dublin 12 - Tel: 01 4569389

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 347 ✭✭irishjay

the origanal guy only does free delevery to sourunding areas to where he lives . north dublin ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭Johnny_Fontane

he only accepts cash....wouldnt take a cheque (from our office).

he only accepts cash....wouldnt take a cheque (from our office).

Alot of business,es dont accept cheques anymore (for obvious reasons).

Theres even many a business out there now that have got rid of their lazer card machines too.

And its payment with cash or else nothing.

Sign of the times.

Advertisement