Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

iTunes playlists no longer synching to iPod or iPhone

• 27-01-2012 5:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭

My playlists have stopped synching to my iPod or iPhone. I have latest software on a mac. I have all relevant boxes checked and never had a problem before. Also tried swapping content in existing playlists but playlist on iPod just disappears. Any help gladly received.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

Anyone offer any help before I delete iTunes and spend the day adding my Libary again

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Are the playlists not showing up at all, or are they there but empty? Are they smart playlists?

My own playlists. Old ones still on iPod but if I add to them they disappear. New ones I make just don't show up on the iPod but remain in iTunes.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Does syncing otherwise work? Do newly added songs etc sync? Are you syncing the whole library?

Yes can get new songs and podcasts on it

• Advertisement

But you are syncing the music though, right? i.e. you aren't manually managing it.

Yes syncing using iTunes. As I say it's just the playlists. I've even tried changing the content of a playlist which is on the iPod and it just disappears

I don't know, it's weird. Are the devices jailbroken?

Can you jailbreak an iPod??? Does iTunes keep playlist info seperate from Libary info?

Advertisement