Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with power wave cr 16 alarm

Options
  • 27-01-2012 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, I have a power wave cr 16 alarm, a TROUBLE message came up on the panel and said trouble with sensors which in the past meant that battery's needed to be replaced , I shut down the power, disconnected everything and changed the sensors battery's, restarted the system and when I armed the system the TROUBLE message came up again

I live in cork city and the company that installed the alarm are gone now, any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Take a look in the memory.

When viewing the memory events at the keypad by pressing the
    MEMORY>the first thing that will always be displayed is the system messages..

If the system led turns ON but no other Zone LED’s are ON at the same time, this means

that there are no current system alarms. If a zone LED and LED’s are ON then this
    indicates system alarms that have not yet cleared. The LED’s 1-8 are pre-defined as to
    what system alarm they will display. These system alarm indications are shown in the
    table below.
    190118.gif
    Following the display of current system alarms the panel will then sequence through the
    255 historical memory events starting at the most recent event. The second table shows
    the alarm events that can be displayed in memory mode and what indicators are used to show them

Advertisement