Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Heating Oil

Options
  • 27-01-2012 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Can anyone help, i have to put oil in my tank before i move out but i only need to top up with about 50 to 100 litres does anyone know where i can buy oil by the drum at a garage in the city or kinsale. Help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Recon

Just google home heating oil in Cork and give a few of them a ring. That is what we did a few months ago when getting oil. Some of them will have a minimum deliver of 500 litres, wich you obviously don't need but I'm sure you could find one that is wiling to deliver 100 litres to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Evelyn Martina

Thanks for the reply i did that city oil will sell you up to 5 drums 125 litres or 1 drum but i wont have it for a few days, i completely forgot about the tank so i need it tomorrow. I have someone coming through the city with a van and they can pick it up for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

The filling station on pouladuff rd.at the togher exit next to cork builders providers sells 25lt. drums of heating oil.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

The petrol pumps opposite harvey norman in kinsale road roundabout has a kerosine (heating oil) pump. Bring your own barrel though....

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Evelyn Martina

Thanks everybody ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement