Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Iphone Insurance

• 27-01-2012 7:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hi, does anybody now where i can get iPhone insurance. Most of the places can't insure if the phone is older than 30 days. Thanks. PS gadgetinsurance.ie costs 139 for a year for 5 items only up to 1000. All my gadgets ad up to a few grand.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Would like to know this mysellf, iPhone 4S is older than 30 days and my 3 main gadgets cost more than €1,000

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭dev100

house insurance?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭BigMoose

Any idea which house insurers cover phones? I discovered that Quinn explicitly exclude them on household cover.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭stimpson

If you are with Permenant TSB, check out their plus package - https://www.permanenttsb.ie/whatweoffer/currentaccounts/pluspackages/

2 mobiles up to €1000, gadget cover, extended warranty, PC support and Airport VIP lounge access all for €10 per month.

Their Mobile insurance even covers water damage which a lot of other policies don't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭DMG_49

phonecover.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭McGrath5

Beware that while some house insurance policies will cover electrical devices like iPhone's, the excess on the policy will make claiming pointless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Beware that while some house insurance policies will cover electrical devices like iPhone's, the excess on the policy will make claiming pointless.

Sometimes it also has to be stolen from the house or from the locked boot of a car. So theft, accidental damage etc are not covered. At least in my case they weren't.

GadgetInsurance.ie is a total joke. Anyone with an iPhone or iPad is immediately over €1000. In fact an iPhone and a Netbook would probably push it over €1000.

Advertisement