Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live Rewards

Options
  • 27-01-2012 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Quick question,

Can we use xbox live rewards in Ireland?

Thanks

http://rewards.xbox.com/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Well I just joined today so I guess yes. But last week it couldnt let me so I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Jericho.

Tried to join there, got this......

"Unfortunately, you can't join Xbox LIVE Rewards right now. It's strictly because the program is not available in your country. Check back often as new countries are being added to the program."

It looks like we can't join at the moment. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Jericho. wrote: »
    Tried to join there, got this......

"Unfortunately, you can't join Xbox LIVE Rewards right now. It's strictly because the program is not available in your country. Check back often as new countries are being added to the program."

It looks like we can't join at the moment. :mad:

Ya that's what I was getting but I seem to get in this time by accident but I was signed to the account I don't use anymore so ya it's stupid why we don't get it and uk do.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,374 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Nope, unavailable in Ireland at the moment im afraid.

Advertisement