Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Milford Grange

Options
  • 27-01-2012 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

The Gardai are issuing fines for any vehicles parking on grass verges in Milford Grange! €75 I think. You have been warned!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Mikel91

Can we verify this statement or are you just sick of people parking there?

I've never seen peoples cars fined in milford and only seen the guards about at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Mikel91 wrote: »
    Can we verify this statement or are you just sick of people parking there?

I've never seen peoples cars fined in milford and only seen the guards about at night.

The RA were certainly told about this in previous years but can't say I've actually seen it happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭seen2Bgreen

I know because I spoke to the Gardai in the little patrol car a few days ago. They were around the estate at lunchtime taking reg numbers and asked if I owned a car up on a verge in Dun an Oir.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭brucechan

I saw a car getting stopped after driving across the green between Avilla / dun-an -oir. Don't know the outcome but they spent a fair bit of time with the driver! serves him right. Idiot. And a girl in the passenger seat!

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Mikel91

brucechan wrote: »
    I saw a car getting stopped after driving across the green between Avilla / dun-an -oir. Don't know the outcome but they spent a fair bit of time with the driver! serves him right. Idiot. And a girl in the passenger seat!

If ye want to talk about castletroy it's self then shouldnt ye take it too the limerick section?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭seen2Bgreen

No because the garda "activity" is there due to UL students and staff and probably other users parking in EP and MG because they cant get parking on campus.

Advertisement