Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What remaining broadcasters have English Commentary for Premier League Football

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

iba wrote: »
    So this is for someone in Romania, not in Ireland

Both. I'm in IE - so also interested in sorting something out for myself.
    iba wrote: »
    If it has to be in English ADMC IPTV
    Was aware of the iptv service but was looking for a satellite based solution. In any event, it remains to be seen whether this will be an option next season...as most likely admc don't have access to the epl.
    Manc-Red wrote:
    In Romania you might get a chance of picking up the signal.
    He can't receive the current ADMC signal...i doubt al jaz will be any better when they take over ...assuming they are taking over...as there has been no official confirmation from them on that.

Are there no other options? What about digiturk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭Manc-Red

Was aware of the iptv service but was looking for a satellite based solution. In any event, it remains to be seen whether this will be an option next season...as most likely admc don't have access to the epl.

He can't receive the current ADMC signal...i doubt al jaz will be any better when they take over ...assuming they are taking over...as there has been no official confirmation from them on that.

Forgot about Digiturk now in fairness - that had EPL in SD with English this season.

Unsure if they've gotten the rights again for the next 3 seasons though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,628 ✭✭✭iba

A lot of peoplle us Cyfra or I think its called NC now - Polish Sat. But its in Polich. Big thread here somewhere that GB Cullen started

Advertisement