Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pubs in limerick

• 27-01-2012 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hey guys,

Just wondering if there are any pubs in limerick city which sell microbrewery's beers??

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭SnoopyGunner

O'Connell's on Little Ellen St stock Galway Hooker and Belfast Blonde, think they have O'Hara's in bottles.

The Locke Bar has a very good selection.

The Curragower used to a have a few but I don't know if they still stock them, someone else may be able to tell you.

I've heard that The Blind Pig have a good range. Think a few of the crowd here have been there so they'll give you more info :)

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭kenoconnell

O'Connell's on Little Ellen St stock Galway Hooker and Belfast Blonde, think they have O'Hara's in bottles.

The Locke Bar has a very good selection.

The Curragower used to a have a few but I don't know if they still stock them, someone else may be able to tell you.

I've heard that The Blind Pig have a good range. Think a few of the crowd here have been there so they'll give you more info :)

We have Galway Hooker and Belfast Blonde on Draught. O'Hara's on Holidays for a while.

Headless Dog from College Green Brewery in bottle V nice!!! Lots more there if you'd like to pop in. 061 40 11 90

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭code name paul

They just had the Blarney Blonde put into from the Fran well in Cork.

Advertisement