Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How safe are loot sites?

Options
  • 27-01-2012 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭

I am specifically not asking about purchasing gold: I want an X-53 for my main's Mountain o' Mounts achievement, but I do not want to wait two months for the damn thing.

Are the loot card sites generally trustworthy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

If you are going to purchase one, the best bet is to actually do so off E-Bay, or have a search of the official wow forums for a safe site.

It's generally best to avoid some of the dodgier looking sites that also sell gold/accounts etc for obvious reasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Yeah, the dodgier sites are the whole reason I came here to ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭jabberwock

Fenster wrote: »
    Yeah, the dodgier sites are the whole reason I came here to ask.

X-53 = raf mount = no matter how saef you think it is, it will come back to bit you in the ass.

you do not have to wait 2 months for anything - use a game time card rather then credit card sub

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Yeah, cheers, I realized that today. I might roll up an alt account to two-box Nagrand so I can get my two remaining Talbuk mounts. :D

Advertisement