Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

unloved boats

• 27-01-2012 10:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get a boat. i was told there is a way to get unclaimed boats from waterways Ireland does anyone have any more info on this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 fitz265

as far as i now if ur lookn for a sunken boat in castlegregory in kerry on the maherees sound they sank a boat there about 8 years ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭puzzle factory

fup ya,its a bit hush hush at the mo but i heard bout this yoke off my buddy,gona need wan hell of a strong boat to pull her up,oh and me da has a welder to patch her up when you do. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanic

• Registered Users Posts: 42 fitz265

yera the boat i have over in the shead will toe tat in aswell as that u40 sub seriously theres ment to be a german submarine sunk out there two

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,337 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

WI do sell off a few boats that they lift and advertise them in the paper, most of these boats will cost you more money than you think to restore but some of them are worth it if they have a bit of history, here is a guy who is doing some up and might be worth talking to.
    Copy and paste
    Sundowner and beal na blath

• Registered Users Posts: 46 orion50

Hi

I was wondering if anyone knows where to get a boat. i was told there is a way to get unclaimed boats from waterways Ireland does anyone have any more info on this

what do you want to do - sail it or put flowers in it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement