Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the difference between CAT program and CAA program?

• 27-01-2012 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Do kids from two programs attend same class? My kids haven't been to CTYI program for a couple of years. I was looking through the courses the other day and was a little confused about two programs.

I am thinking about putting them back for this summer and it seems like there are same classes under different name of program.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

CAA is run in association with ACCESS, who's brief is:
    Dublin City University's Access Service co-ordinates a range of courses aimed at increasing participation in higher education by students who for a variety of financial or social reasons do not view going to university as a viable or attractive option.

So the CAA program is more geared towards kids who wouldn't otherwise have had these kind of opportunities, wheras CAT is the new name for what used to be there.

Advertisement