Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fun dancing for toddlers

Options
  • 28-01-2012 1:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

My 22 month old daughter is an amazing hilarious ball of energy who loves to climb, tumble, run, contort herself into impossible postures and dance dance dance!! It's not that she is hyperactive - she also loves storytime, singing songs, conversations, puzzles etc

I would love to encourage and support her love of movement and dance. She already has a balance bike/strider and does gymboree in creche, which she loves.
    I am looking for some kind of dance group that would encourage her self-expression, without turning her into a billy barry / stage-school 'performer'. When i was little i went to a Carl Orff group in a house in our estate where we all just pranced about and there was no competition or ringlets/fake tan/toddlers-in-tiaras rubbish. I suppose i'm looking for something similar in dublin city centre or near Dublin 6W.

i realise my daughter is still very young, but i'd be interested to know what's available for older kids too.

Thanks!

Advertisement