Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

black screen.

Options
  • 28-01-2012 4:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭

On my other machine earlier, using IE 8.0.6 I got a black screen when I first went onto Boards.ie

Looks the exact same as http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056531291 Just thought I'd let you know. I clicked the Escape button, and all was well, though.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Jim_Kiy

I'm getting the black screen in chrome..ie the popup isnt appearing so I cant click x ..its ok on IE 8 for me:confused:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭Jim_Kiy

ok now just seen the post below..works with esc.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

That would be the announcement that was put up about the proposed Irish law about to come in. It didn't work in some browsers, but pressing the Esc key seems to solve the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Shield wrote: »
    That would be the announcement
    My post was just an FYI if they were looking to resolve it. Also to avoid it next time.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement