Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

promotion code [dublin airport parking]

Options
  • 28-01-2012 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Travelling in the near future and before I book parking does anybody have a current promotion code for Dublin Airport Carpark?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Dazzy

I was looking for a code myself a few days back and couldn't find any for the DAA carparks that worked for early Feb.

However, I did come across this website which is supposed to show the cheapest rates from the different car parks - http://www.parksmart.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭thomas01

Last time I travelled, I used Premier Inn and their free parking offer. It was only a few euro more than the cost of parking on its own. The following offer is currently on Roomex.com
    • **Park and Fly offer** Room + 7 Nights Parking from €69. Offer available for arrivals Sunday to Thursday, Subject to availability.
    The rooms were excellent and the bus picks you up at the door and transfers you to the air port. It was only a euro for the bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭Thoie

Has anyone come across one since please?

Advertisement