Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet365

Options
  • 28-01-2012 9:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

I am looking to change bookies, i have heard 365 is the best option? Do they accept laser and what are peoples opinion on them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭dermo88

Swear by them. Been betting with them since 2003-2004.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭Lojak

Do they accept laser?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Yes they do take laser

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

dermo88 wrote: »
    Swear by them. Been betting with them since 2003-2004.
    Sounds ominous.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Bet365 are the best bookies I've dealt with online, no issues whatsoever and have some pretty good offers as well as more in-play betting / streaming than every other bookie. Although, it pays to have accounts with every bookie ;) For what it's worth I use laser with Bet365 as well, you have to do some 'know your customer' bull**** to withdraw (although they let you deposit...) but apart from that they're very good. Not a fan of the site though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭myflipflops

No such thing as the best bookies. Open an account with any company you can find.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭makker

Bet 365 are excellent, regularily offer best odds, and often in big a field pay on the first 5when the rest go quarter odds 1-2-3-4

I had a sour experience on live help the other week. The girl was being a total smart arse with me, really put me off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Find them good and the €200 free bets for new customers is a good offer esp leading up to cheltenham..but be sure to read t&c of free bet offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

UrbanSea wrote: »
    I had a sour experience on live help the other week. The girl was being a total smart arse with me, really put me off.

you should report that.

• Advertisement

I meant to joe but forgot her name.

I've just not been using the site lately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Just created an account with them today and lodged €5. A screen popped up saying they're going to call the phone number I gave them.

Ladbrokes never did that. For some reason it gives me piece of mind that Bet365 verify accounts.

As long as you lose with them and don't bet on value you'll be able to bet with them for a long time. Although I'm part of the £3.65 club. As are so many others.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

As long as you lose with them and don't bet on value you'll be able to bet with them for a long time. Although I'm part of the £3.65 club. As are so many others.

Did it take long to get restricted with them?

MrJoeSoap wrote: »
    Did it take long to get restricted with them?

A couple of months, once you start betting on the Asian handicaps and other markets your stakes get lower and lower, my stakes are generally in 3 figures and they don't like my kind there.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Bump ;)
    This 100% bonus they are offering for new customers.... is it as simple as it sounds, ie sign up, deposit 50e and they give you 50e to bet ?? Or are there all types of stipulations involved ??

Slattsy wrote: »
    Bump ;)
    This 100% bonus they are offering for new customers.... is it as simple as it sounds, ie sign up, deposit 50e and they give you 50e to bet ?? Or are there all types of stipulations involved ??

Waaaaay more complicated than that.

http://www.bet365.com/extra/en/promotions/open-account-offer/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Slattsy wrote: »
    Bump ;)

You have to bet with the 100% bonus three times before you can withdraw your winnings. You can't bet on odds of less than 1/2 I think.

As for the 100% bonus, I think it needs to be activated first through your account settings which is easily done. Once you deposit your money, you'll have the 100% bonus straight away.

They also have an offer through mobiles. You can deposit €1 to €50 and they'll match it as well.

You have to bet with the 100% bonus three times before you can withdraw your winnings.

This means that if you deposit €100 to get €100 free, you need to have staked €600 in the first 90 days to be able to withdraw the bonus. I signed up in Feb and I'm feeling a bit pressured to bet on things that I've no real knowledge of, so that I meet the staking requirements by the deadline.

Just beware of this as you may find yourself in a similar position. I think I went too high when I went with my first deposit, so pick your first deposit wisely.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Sound lads thanks. I reckon a 50e deposit is about enough.

• Advertisement
Advertisement