Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

loose vagina, advice sought

Options
  • 28-01-2012 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I have been in a relationship with a girl now for about six months. We are mad about each other and everything is great. Love life is good too. However there is something I would like to get a woman's perspective on please. My partner has quite a loose vagina. She has had a child, maybe this has something to do with it (or maybe not). I find it very difficult to orgasm with penetrative sex. There is very little feeling for me when I enter her even though I am quite large down below (not being immodest, I simply am.) We work around this and make up for it in other ways but the reason for this (ie. her looseness) is never spoken about as it is a delicate subject. I know that there are exercises that she can do to improve this and it would make our love life more pleasurable for both of us. Is it at all possible to broach this subject with a girl without insulting/embarrassing her? I have been in other relationships where my partner, on her own instigation, did the 'Kegel' exercises for her vagina and it worked wonders. My current partner does little or no exercise of any kind though she manages to be quite slim and healthy. I know that if there was anything that I could do to improve our sex life I would have no hesitation. Indeed I take lots of instruction from her on how to improve my oral technique and I love it - being better able to pleasure her with what she likes. Any constructive advice would be most appreciated. Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

Hey OP,

Female here. This is a very delicate situation. A wee bit of a mine-field. None of us know your partner so it's really hard to say what way she'll react. If she's easily insulted or sensitive then I really wouldn't go the direct route. If she's quite confident and sensible then you could broach it with her. Just be careful in how you go about it though. Just ask her if she gets much feeling below and if she isn't, suggest some kegel exercises. I've never had a child so I don't know if that's what happens and maybe this isn't something you can fix, I really don't know. Like it would be lame to address an issue and for it to turn out that she can't do anything about it. Maybe do some research first? Tricky one really. I can't really imagine a nice way to say it other than what I suggested, it's like asking a guy how a girl should go about telling a guy that he's too small, really is a situation that could go wrong.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

There is a great position you can try which will give the impression of 'tightness' and you can always suggest it without raising suspicion that you're not getting much from penetrative sex.

Get her to lie on her front, legs closed, you straddle her legs and have at it, it's a great position as it gives a more snug fit and theres also that closeness there that would don't normally get from a 'doggy' type position as you can kiss her neck etc and if she lifts her hips slightly she can sort herself out too, it's a great position!
    Could be worth a shot.

Does she do pelvic floor exercises? That will help tighten things up, I'm a horse rider, and the natural movements when riding a horse really helps tighten things up, if she's interested in horse riding get her some lessons, it will help tighten things up!

There are many vaginal exercises out there that can help tighten things up, but do try that position I mentioned above if you havn't already. Another way to do it is the classic doggy style position but get her to close her legs instead of opening them and you have your legs outside her legs, it will create a tighter feel.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,205 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

No idea how I'd broach the subject OP but in the meantime, google "splitting the bamboo" ;)

Advertisement