Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 Tile to cut

• 28-01-2012 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭

I was on here before after the bloke I had doing tiles made a mess of the job - I've managed to sort it out but I have one thing left to do....

I need to cut one small tile but I don't have the tools - how do you reckon a tiler would react to me turning up with the tile and asking him to cut it?

I'd pay, obviously.

Does anyone know if there's a place where I might get this done? (North County Dublin)

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,333 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

I am sure any tiler would do it for you but if your stuck I will give it a go for you. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

born2bwild wrote: »
    I was on here before after the bloke I had doing tiles made a mess of the job - I've managed to sort it out but I have one thing left to do....

I need to cut one small tile but I don't have the tools - how do you reckon a tiler would react to me turning up with the tile and asking him to cut it?

I'd pay, obviously.

Does anyone know if there's a place where I might get this done? (North County Dublin)

If you bring the tile with you to a tile shop,then Im sure any decent/large tile shop would gladly do it for you.

Its only 1 single tile afterall.

Allied Tiles in Coolock or else Right Price Tile in Coolock would do this for you no problem.

Mark the area (permanent marker) that needs to be cut out/off,and Im sure the tile shop would get their lad/lads to do it for you there and then,and in most cases,for nothing at all.

Or maybe leave it with them and go back later that day.

Advertisement