Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist / bassist looking for a Metal band

Options
  • 28-01-2012 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi, I'm a guitar and bass player, I'd like to start or join a band to play Heavy / Thrash Metal. I'm also a songwritter with a kind of melodic Thrash style, mostly inspired by Black Sabbath, Metallica and Iron Maiden, and I'd be looking to work and play on some of my own songs.
    I've been playing guitar for 7 years and recently started the bass, I can handle myself well enough with it though I'm still far from Cliff Burton. I'm mostly a rhythm player. Before I came to Ireland I used to play in a rock / punk band in France for a few years.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Metallucas

Completely forgot that point... Stupid me. I'm based in Dublin (city centre).

Advertisement