Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching to Eircom from Vodafone

Options
  • 28-01-2012 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭

Will my ping lower significantly and will i experience better speeds.

I presume because the lines are eircom and rented by vodafone you'd receive priority as an eircom customer over those on vodafone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Will my ping lower significantly and will i experience better speeds.

I presume because the lines are eircom and rented by vodafone you'd receive priority as an eircom customer over those on vodafone?

Hi jantheman91

speeds should be similar from either provider. Can you PM me your current / previous tel no or your exact address and I can have a loog at possible speeds for you.
    Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Tamircan

trying to switch to eircom for last 2 month. Placed my order in the end of december 2011. Agent told me that it'll took around 2 weeks, no reply since, rang them in the middle of January and i've been told that'll take few days. Rang them yesterday transfering my call from one department to another wasted 30 minutes on the phone all my credits gone and what the most annoying still no answer. Really really upset with eircom :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Tamircan wrote: »
    trying to switch to eircom for last 2 month. Placed my order in the end of december 2011. Agent told me that it'll took around 2 weeks, no reply since, rang them in the middle of January and i've been told that'll take few days. Rang them yesterday transfering my call from one department to another wasted 30 minutes on the phone all my credits gone and what the most annoying still no answer. Really really upset with eircom :(

Hi Tamircan,

If you private message me with your name, address and telephone number I can look into the status of the transfer order for you.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement