Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Days Fishing on Corrib, Conn or Lough Melvin

Options
  • 28-01-2012 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

As part of the fundraising drive of the Irish Trout Fly Fishing team for the International on Lough Sheelin in May, I have been kindly donated a number of Days Ghilling by prominent Irish Anglers to help our fundraising.

1. A days fishing on Lough Corrib with Irish International, Mr. Basil Shields of Ardnasillagh Lodge.

2. A days fishing on Lough Conn, including, rods, lunch with Mr. Kelly Kettle himself, Padraic Kelly also an Irish International Angler.

3. A days fishing on Lough Melvin, with a local angler over the Easter period or summer period, with a local angler who will supply a dozen complimentary flies to the winning bidder.

If you are interested in having a day out on ones of these super Irish Loughs while in the company of prominent anglers, please email me at loughsheelininternational@gmail.com On behalf of the Irish Fly Fishing team, I extend my thanks to those anglers who have kindly donated there services.

We are on the look out for sponsorship for the team so if anyone is willing to help out we would be truly greatful:):). We are are also on the lookout for successful fly patterns which might help the team on Sheelin in May.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 saffron and blue

Just a quick reminder that these great opportunities are still available. I am open to offers. They would make a smashing present for any angler if you were not going to avail of the chance to fish with some of Irelands primary ghillies:):):)

Advertisement