Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No Longer A Pioneer

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,034 ✭✭✭Ficheall

jayteecork wrote: »
    Sober guys going out to drinking emporiums looking to score with drunk women is pretty creepy imo.

While I'd agree with you - just as a matter of interest, where would you recommend a sober guy go to find a sober woman to score with then? If the women who want to make it blatantly obvious that they're looking for a guy all head to a nightclub in low-cut tops and get pissed, for example, where does one find an available sober woman who won't be offended by some guy having the audacity to soberly ask her out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Sold out few years back, alcohol is gick so i only drink to get hammered, I mean if i didn't go out I wouldnt touch alcohol. I sold out coz really annoying people calling you as something as homo as a 'pioneer'. they call it straight edge in america(well kinda but thats full of even bigger twats so wouldnt wanna associate with them) i drink like twice a month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

jayteecork wrote: »
    Sober guys going out to drinking emporiums looking to score with drunk women is pretty creepy imo.
    astonaidan wrote: »
    Haha no, Ive a rule where I will never pull a girl whos drunk

Yes the ensuing inertia would really piss of someone who is intoxicated.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

4 pints over 2 hours? When i started drinking that would have done me, i wouldnt be drunk, but id definitly have a happy buzz going on.
    Even now, i wouldnt be sober after 4 pints, could drink twice that and not be too bad, but still...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,559 ✭✭✭ronjo

4 pints over 2 hours with a 7up after 2 drinks

I would have thought that 4 pints over 2 hours was quite a lot to be honest. Its a pretty large volume of liquid when you are chucking in the 7 ups.
    Are you sure they were pints? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

OP, I'll bump this thread in a years time and pm ya

I'm betting you'll be a raging alcoholic by then. Sorry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

I stopped drinking for some time at one stage I don't drink that much full stop don't see the point .....

Only time I drink is when I'm in a pub...

Sitting at home with 5 cans on te couch on a Friday night I never understood it but what ever ur into :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

I stopped drinking for some time at one stage I don't drink that much full stop don't see the point .....

Only time I drink is when I'm in a pub...

Sitting at home with 5 cans on te couch on a Friday night I never understood it but what ever ur into :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

I thought Id have a serious buzz,

For that, you need to contact Drew and get a full case of Buzz Beer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

I used to have so much fun before I started drinking, when my friends actually did things opposed to standing in a pub for six hours not being able to hear each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

4 pints over 2 hours? When i started drinking that would have done me, i wouldnt be drunk, but id definitly have a happy buzz going on.
    Even now, i wouldnt be sober after 4 pints, could drink twice that and not be too bad, but still...
    Hence why I made the point, I walked home thinking surely this isnt the buzz everyone talks about, I just felt the same as when I started
    ronjo wrote: »
    I would have thought that 4 pints over 2 hours was quite a lot to be honest. Its a pretty large volume of liquid when you are chucking in the 7 ups.
    Are you sure they were pints? ;)
    Haha worked in a bar, Itd be bad if I didnt know the difference, But would explain the lack of tips

Advertisement