Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Comparative 2012

• 28-01-2012 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hey there, I'm just wondering if anyone could help me with the English Comparative. I have no clue on how to structure or answer them. I'm doing 'Sive' by John B. Keane, 'The Girl With The Pearl Earring' by Tracey Chevalier and '32A' directed by Marian Quinn. My main problem is with trying to compare and contrast them and I find answering on '32A' is really difficult - I find it really shallow? Anyone with any sort of tips or links would be great. It's hard to find notes on '32A' online :confused:

Thank you :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Ryan OConnor

I had a document that dealt with this but I have totally forgotten where I got it.. I'll have a quick look

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 me_at

No probelm, thanks :) That composition writing link looked pretty good though :P

Feel free to use it, Edco has some useful stuff.. I think I had something from one of the guys that runs this website but I must have lost it: http://ryjolc.wordpress.com/ theres certainly helpful stuff on the website though: http://ryjolc.wordpress.com/comparative-modes-2012/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 me_at

Great :) Thanks for the help. Just took a scan down through it and the notes seem excellent, surprised I've never came across the site.

Happy to help, since I was thrown out of school I've been relying on this stuff to teach myself so if theres anything else you're looking for I probably have it somewhere.

• Advertisement
Advertisement