Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need a place to store gear

Options
  • 28-01-2012 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

I am level 14 and ive been storing all my unwanted yet valuable stuff in a cupbard in the companions barracks but i went there today and it was all gone! I was wodnering is there any easily accessable places to store your stuff without it being stolen? the houses in whiterun are too expensive at the moment

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭fusuf

for what its worth im on xbox 360

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭dmcdante

You should buy a house costs 5000 any thing you store there will never be stolen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

You can get the coin for a house in Whiterun by doing two or three dungeons. As far as I'm aware, only containers in player-owned houses don't respawn (that is to say, add random loot and overwrite what was left in there the last time the player was in the area).

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭fusuf

Zomg Okay wrote: »
    You can get the coin for a house in Whiterun by doing two or three dungeons. As far as I'm aware, only containers in player-owned houses don't respawn (that is to say, add random loot and overwrite what was left in there the last time the player was in the area).
    What do you mean by "doing dungeons"? Where are the dungeons or who do I go do for dungeon quests?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Just explore some caves - loot all the bodies and pick all the chests.
    If you take some quests you can also earn coin but that can range anything from a paltry 25Gold to say 1500Gold - so just wander - loot and build your stamina a bit to allow you to carry for a while.

Also consider making potions / smithing / smelting to reduce some of what you carry... And sell off any weapons / armour / jewelry / potions you create.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

theres a priest in whiterun that gives you a mission to find some stone of his.DO that, pleny of coin to be got from that mission alone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

fusuf wrote: »
    What do you mean by "doing dungeons"? Where are the dungeons or who do I go do for dungeon quests?

'Dungeon' is an all-inclusive term for Dwarven/Aylied ruins, caves, Oblivion Gates, ruined forts, etc.

Advertisement