Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1979n Dublin film found

Options
  • 28-01-2012 6:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭

Does anyone have a link to the film about Dublin that was found in a house after a flood I think. It is from 1979. Don't think it is any of these

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er-ANVQzx78

I think this might be what you are looking for. (Sorry I don't know how to imbed it). It's very interesting. Looks like someone drove from Dun Laoghaire, pulled up outside the old Brown Thomas shop on Grafton St (where M & S is now) nipped inside and drove back to Dun Laoghaire again. No hassle with multi-storey car parks then! The old Arnotts shop at the bottom of Grafton Street can be seen on the left. Lots of filling stations and all those fabulous 70's cars. Incredibly, in 14 mins of footage I don't think there is a single bicycle!

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭the boss of me

Maybe it's the video that was featured on the RTE news during the week. 250,000 views on youtube in a month..

Advertisement