Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Configuring Eircom mail on iPhone

Options
  • 28-01-2012 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Hi,

Just got an iPhone 4S on emobile there last night.

Trying to get my @eircom.net mail up and running on it.

I'm using webmail.eircom.net as the incoming server and mail1.eircom.net as the outgoing.

I can receive emails, but I cant send them. Just wondering if anyone knew the right settings for this?

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

maninblack wrote: »
    Hi,

Just got an iPhone 4S on emobile there last night.

Trying to get my @eircom.net mail up and running on it.

I'm using webmail.eircom.net as the incoming server and mail1.eircom.net as the outgoing.

I can receive emails, but I cant send them. Just wondering if anyone knew the right settings for this?

Thanks! :)
    Hi maninblack
    Yes those are correct settings
    Incoming Mail Server:
    webmail.eircom.net
    Outgoing Mail Server:
    mail1.eircom.net
    Mail Server Type:
    POP3

can you still not send?
    Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Awakenbob

Hi, think you have to not fill in the user name and password on the outgoing mail server section, and then if that isn't working you may have to change the port server number, you can ring eircom they can give you the number, not sure whether you need to be a paying customer for them to talk help you, hope it works out,

Advertisement