Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby training for nearly 5 year old

Options
  • 28-01-2012 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Hi

Can anyone give me information that do training for a nearly 5 year old? In Waterford city or county

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

I reckon it's just a tad too young to get them out training. I'll have a word with the lads in Waterford City RFC tomorrow and will let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

Bit too young.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

wellboy76 wrote: »
    Bit too young.

I know GAA & Soccer clubs take children at 5 so one would presume Rugby clubs do also.

I'm guessing they would have to take children at 5, otherwise they will lose the kids to other sports...

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

Thanks for the replies everyone :-) I know it prob seems a bit young but he is rugby crazy!! He does football already so I thought the rugby clubs might have the same kinda age brackets . Any help greatly appreciated :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

Waterford City RFC have leprechaun rugby on a Sunday morning from 11am for 5 years and up..how far off 5 would he be? As soon as he is 5 Waterford City RFC would have no problem accepting him on a Sunday morning..Hope this helps:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Daffodil.d

Waterpark rugby club take kids at that age5. Its 10 am Sat mornings for one hour. If you're interested just bring a gum shield tracksuit and pair of boots. It's fun based so worth a try. If you want the coaches number pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

Daffodil.d wrote: »
    Waterpark rugby club take kids at that age5. Its 10 am Sat mornings for one hour. If you're interested just bring a gum shield tracksuit and pair of boots. It's fun based so worth a try. If you want the coaches number pm me.

Hi

Thanks a million it would great to get the coaches number

Thanks for all your help everyone :-)

Advertisement