Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Work Wanted Thread - SEO, AdWords, social media etc**

Options
  • 28-01-2012 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

We get fairly frequent requests on this forum for advice/tips on online marketing, quite often from people who may have started a new business and who need help with Google AdWords, SEO/link-building, social media, and so on.

Therefore, I thought it might be useful for us to have a dedicated thread on the forum for anyone who wants work done in promoting their website or on their digital marketing campaigns. So if you need a freelancer or business for any digital marketing-related job, feel free to post here!

Rules:

1) All discussion stays off thread. Any interactions between you and your contractor/marketer stays in PM.

2) When posting your ad, include as much information as you could deem necessary. This includes what kind of campaign you need help with or want to launch, what the objectives/desired results are, and how much you are willing to spend. If your advert does not contain these details, it may be removed.

3) If you do not get any responses, please do not repost your ad.

These rules may change at any time, so I would ask that you read the first post before posting each time.

Thanks and good luck.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Imaher

Hi
    I am looking for an Internet Marketing Optimiser for my existing ecommerce site. I require an integrated SEO, SMO ,PPC analythics and conversion strategy. Ireland is the primary target market. Want to hear from individuals who have experience and strong understanding of IMO. Rates must be favourable. Contactable by PM

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Chet Zar

This was meant to be stickied - bump.

stickid - dump ?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭davecomedy

Hi,

I am looking to add to my experience and am willing to help people with their online sites or getting their own word out there.

if anyone needs a hand I would be happy to help with SEO, PPC, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube videos, website layout, pricing of products, and much more.

Hope all are well

what experience do u have?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭davecomedy

Hi,

Sorry this reply went to my spam folder for some reason.
    I've been working online since 2009, and have worked on various projects and sites. If you would like to contact me directly I would be happy to discuss?

Advertisement