Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible Cold Reload

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

Fcuk this, im moving to Poland for a while !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭ZX7R

amacachi wrote: »
    Haven't there been more "White Easters" than white Christmases since records started?
    yes according to the uk met office www.metoffice.uk.
    i rember a fue easters as a kid with good falls of snow,never missed school thoe ,cause of school hoildays:D

Mayo_Boy wrote: »
    Fcuk this, im moving to Poland for a while !
    I am with you:D:D:D.my wife is from poland,she likes our mild winters:rolleyes:,in her town outside the city of przemysl it got to -27.5 last night, goggle this[SKI SLOPE PRZEMYSL WEBCAMS OR WWW.WORLDCAM.EU some great webcams from her city,there is one outside her village[medyka] of the border cross into ukrane,good job the euro cup is'nt on now:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

ZX7R wrote: »
    I am with you:D:D:D.my wife is from poland,she likes our mild winters:rolleyes:,in her town outside the city of przemysl it got to -27.5 last night, goggle this[SKI SLOPE PRZEMYSL WEBCAMS OR WWW.WORLDCAM.EU some great webcams from her city,there is one outside her village[medyka] of the border cross into ukrane,good job the euro cup is'nt on now:)

My wife is from just outside Zakapone south of Krakow, bet your wife complains about our damp wet summers though like my wife does!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

is it just me or is it really cold outside tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭Fourteen

WIZE wrote: »

No, I was just out and it was the coldest I've been in a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭Pangea

Click the forward arrow on this to see some April snow ;)
    http://g.co/maps/4s8eh

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Fluffycloud

Don't know what to think.... Snow .....no snow.... Snow?cant take any more excitement

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭ltdslipdiff

Dammit ! Why did I miss out on a Polish girlfriend/wife??

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭weatherfiend

Fourteen wrote: »

No, I was just out and it was the coldest I've been in a while!

Yeah real feel is -5 and over the last hour two of my app's have moved from no snow for foreseeable future to snow showers on Friday to snow showers on Friday AND saturday!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

coldest night we've had all winter here. proper white frost on cars, roofs and roads. weather station reading -1.3c (Sounds a bit poor when i say its the coldest reported temp all winter here)

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭aurora 527

Don't know what to think.... Snow .....no snow.... Snow?cant take any more excitement

All i know is all this is not good for the heart or the head!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

What is that south of the Isle of Man:eek::eek::D

WEB_radar2_201202011945.png

http://www.met.ie/latest/rainfall_radar.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭aurora 527

What is that south of the Isle of Man:eek::eek::D

WEB_radar2_201202011945.png
    Was just going to ask the same question i can see it on ME radar but nothing on rain today!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭srocliffe

What looks like a small streamer is showing up on the met rainfall radar, currently over the Isle of Man, not showing on rain today though strangely.

...... too slow, I need to learn to type faster :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

I would not get too excited, infrared radar shows pretty much nothing there!

At first I assumed it was a radar blip, but it is moving and changing size on each image, so it must be something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Lucreto

It is -0.6 in Naas at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Fluffycloud

Wow.... Want to run outside but in my pjs !

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭lostinashford

Down to -2.7˚c in Ashford, Co. Wicklow;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭lostinashford

srocliffe wrote: »
    At first I assumed it was a radar blip, but it is moving and changing size on each image, so it must be something.

Odd nothing showing up on on Rain Today but also a couple of small shadows appearing off north Dublin coast on 20.30 image:confused:

Yes it's very odd, I guess we'll see in the coming hours if it turns into anything, unless it suddenly starts appearing on rain today I'm not expecting much.

srocliffe wrote: »
    Yes it's very odd, I guess we'll see in the coming hours if it turns into anything, unless it suddenly starts appearing on rain today I'm not expecting much.
    what do you mean by rain today thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

we're being teased :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Mech1

http://www.raintoday.co.uk/

click on that ZX7R

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mcriot29

Mech1 wrote: »
    http://www.raintoday.co.uk/

click on that ZX7R
    Cant see much on that , -3 here now north dublin pity no snow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭whiteandlight

I'm so annoyed, short of snow this type of dry cold weather is my favourite winter weather but just been diagnosed with asthma in the last two weeks and it's making me cough :((((

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Mech1

wouldnt you know it, everything in place over Ireland except rain:mad: (precipitation)

I'm so annoyed, short of snow this type of dry cold weather is my favourite winter weather but just been diagnosed with asthma in the last two weeks and it's making me cough :((((
    Breath through your nose when your out in the cold,this warms the air more before it enters your lungs,should help your cough

• Advertisement

mcriot29 wrote: »
    Cant see much on that , -3 here now north dublin pity no snow

It's not showing up there, it's showing up here

http://www.met.ie/latest/rainfall_radar.asp

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement